Anonymous Class Surveys:
"I was looking for a way to disengage my logical self and rediscover the joy of creating with colours & paints. I got that - but I actually ended up with so much more! You've triggered a renewed desire to tap into my intuition and I've reconnected… Thanks so much for that !"
"I enjoyed this class and recommend it to anyone and everyone. I have no training in painting of any kind and felt at ease right away. The instructor is very smart, kind,and Patient. I really lucked out."
"Accessing my right brain with a paintbrush is something I haven't done much in my life, if ever, but I feel really excited to play with painting now! Thank you! :)"
What did you gain?
- "I am more accepting and more patient.
- "New ways to stimulate the right brain and creativity and motivation to actually DO IT!"
- "Learning to let go of perfection. Relax."
- "I was so pleased at every aspect of the class. Small enough that we could get one-on-one if we wanted it. The meditation was great! The directions like "no judgement", "no expectation", and the like. The space was way cool, too. "
- "Sense of freedom to create for the sake of creating and experiencing. Use of watercolors. More self knowledge."
- "I noticed when asked what I saw in the paintings I always wanted to make a story about what I saw. It was quite amazing to me as I have not written much this winter."