Release 2017 and Set Intentions for 2018! *
This Workshop combines intuition arts and mindful release of 2017, with powerful intention setting through art for 2018!
Location: Private Studio
Los Angeles, California
Sat & Sun: 9:30AM-4:30PM
This workshop will help us all transition out of any 2017 muck and into fresh intentions, clarity, renewed energy to take on 2018 with love and gusto!
We will use introspective questioning, meditation, active expression, journaling, sharing, and expressive painting to process through all that has been and all that we want to bring in, including our own form of personal empowerment for the new year.
What is Intuitive Painting?
Imagine being in a room with many jars of colorful paints, oversized easels with lots of room for exploring with color. Applying creativity coaching, painting will seem almost like dreaming - images and colors bubble up from within, expanding, taking shape, changing form, without any preconceived expectations. The benefits extend well beyond the time you are in the art studio, as you'll discover how creative intuition brings flow into your life. Learn more.
The Beginner's Mind
For some of you, it may have been decades since you played with art materials. You may be surprised how quickly you can reconnect with the joy of creating. Others of you may make art for a living, and are feeling the need to begin making art just for yourself again.
However you arrive, our time creating will result in joyful, colorful accidents and the appearance of mysterious figures and shapes that inspire our brains. We will surprise ourselves, invite imagination to rule, let go of trying too hard, experience peace, and follow the fun.
What Will We Do?
When was the last time you listened with compassion to your own needs? If it's been too long, you may feel drawn to join with like-minded people in releasing, grounding, and recharging ourselves. Join us! It's an incredible experience.
Intuitive Process Painting workshops include:
- Intro to Intuitive Process Painting
- Basic Instruction & Guidance
- Oversized easels & abundant paints
- Plenty of Time to Paint
- Creativity Coaching
- Intention Setting & Sharing
- Meditation Techniques
- Insight Writing & Embodiments
* Since we keep our workshops intimate and small, please register as soon as you know
you'd like to join to save your spot.
Pricing for Saturday & Sunday
$275 for 1 person
$500 for 2 People
To Register, Pay Deposit Below:
Payment & Refund Policy:
- Deposit is $75 (non-refundable).
- Remainder will be billed separately.
- Full payment due 30 days prior to start.
- 50% of total is nonrefundable within 14 days arrival date workshop start.
- In the last 7 days prior to the start date, there are no refunds.
* This workshop fulfills prerequisite requirements for the Intuition Painting Facilitator Training beginning spring 2018.
Assistance scholarships are available.
Please email us to learn more.