A creative practice for emotional transformation and personal empowerment.
Do you want to make a difference?
Have you witnessed the power of creative intuition to know, grow, and heal someone? Do you feel called to fully unlock your own creative intuition, so that you can step into more passion and power?
Would you like to master the Intuition Painting™ methodology so that you can guide others through emotional unburdening into inspired living? Are you ready to integrate intuitive creativity into your life path and work as a teacher, artist, therapist, healer, spiritual leader, coach, or mentor?
Will you join a group of powerful, motivated, like-hearted people in a movement to introduce intuitive art-making as a potent practice for self-care -- a natural birthright even -- and a means to greater dimensionality?
Will you help return ART back to its rightful place in our culture as a whole? Recognized as a powerful path to nurturing, growth, connection, and transformation? As a hidden map to higher knowing and radical insights?
About the Program:
Master Transformational Intuition Painting Facilitators, Elise Crohn, Montine Blank, and Pamela Hawkins, with 55 years combined experience, are teaming up to offer a one-of-a-kind intensive Facilitator Training Program to begin in September 2018, spanning 7 months in the United States.
The program will cover the principles, methods, mantras, process, and meditations of Transformational Intuition Painting as well as group facilitation skills, and business launch models, marketing, & management.
The program offers tools and resources from A-Z for those who want to lead workshops and events, so that you will not have to start from scratch. Whether you intend to grow your business or just want to experience deep personal transformation, you are invited to apply for the training. Space is limited to 16 participants.
I've always been interested in using art to help people ...
You've been interested in facilitating art as a therapeutic outlet, but what you have found are multi-year courses that cost tens of thousands of dollars and require burdensome time commitments.
I'd like to incorporate art into my current practice...
You are already in a helping profession, and want to incorporate this work in order to attract clients and expand your offerings in the field of well-being.
I might like this training just for me...
There are those of you who will want to participate in this incredible experience as a means of experiencing deeply transformative healing work for yourself. There is no requirement to facilitate after completing the training.
The Training Program launches September 21, 2018, lasts 6 months, and is divided into 3 phases:
- IMMERSIVE INTUITION PAINTING:
Methodology, Applications, & Benefits
- FACILITATION SKILLS:
Training, Preparation, & Practice
- APPLICATIONS & LAUNCH SUPPORT:
Alternate mediums, Business & Marketing Strategies, Launch Tools
About Each Phase:
- IMMERSIVE INTUITION PAINTING:
Methodology, Applications, & Benefits
An Intuition Painting facilitator can only take participants as deep as they themselves have gone.
The training ensure you complete ample hours in your own intuition painting process. You will learn to conquer your own fears around authentic expression with heART and compassion. You will learn to blast through creative blocks consistently, until you have faith in your own endless wellspring of creativity. As your confidence in the process takes root, you become able to stay present, while guiding others, and holding safe space.
- FACILITATION SKILLS:
Training, Preparation, & Practice
An Intuition Painting facilitator has a strong capability for guiding others through the Intuition Painting process.
Through observing and practicing group facilitation with mentors and Master Facilitors, you will master leading individuals and groups in the Intuition Painting process. . Upon graduation, you will understand how to create and hold a sacred creative circle. You will be able to handle challenging situations while steadying the energy for the whole group.
You will sense how and when to intervene and offer guidance to participants in their creative process, and when to patiently let the process do it’s own work.
Also, you will know how to run a variety offerings: from a one hour intro presentation on Intuition Arts, to 4 week class, to online private sessions to weekend or longer retreats.
- BUSINESS APPLICATIONS:
Alternate mediums, Marketing Strategy, Launch Tools
An Intuition Painting facilitator knows how to market, fill, and prepare classes, individual sessions, workshops, collaborations, and retreats.
For those who will launch Intuition Painting as classes, workshops or retreats, we offer plentiful tools, tips, how tos, supporting documentation, communication guidelines, and strategies. In the business phase of the training we will be offering you what we have learned in 55 combined years of turning our passion for teaching creativity into sustainable businesses. Additional coaching is also available post training to hone and develop your entrepreneurial skills.
Learn how to run an Intuitive Art Business:
- Discover how you can create multiple streams of income from your Intuitive Art Business to reach your financial goals doing what you love
- Receive a head start with the forms, letters, contracts, and agreements you need to smoothly and easily manage your business
- Get coached on “best practices” to launch and grow your heART centered business from website to social media to promotions to collaborations
Adopt the Philosophy and Traditions of Expressive Intuition Art:
- Discover the uniquely powerful place Transformational Intuition Painting occupies on the spectrum of Expressive Intuition Arts
- Gain a working knowledge of major historical developments in the field ofExpressive Intuition
- Determine depth and types of workshops you will offer in your practice
- Recognize the difference between directive and non-directive creative activities
- Become competent in the non-directive approach to creative facilitation
Grow in your role as a leader, facilitator and coach:
- Acquire the skills, tools, knowledge and practice to lead Intuition Painting groups
- Become an outstanding facilitator of intuitive creativity, leading your clients and workshop participants to powerful insight and transformation
- Learn how to “hold safe space” for yourself and clients in all stages of the creative process
- Develop your own personal style of facilitating within the container of Transformative Intuition Painting as you move towards self-actualizing as a leader
- Learn proven and tested workshop formats from one hour mini lecture/experiences to seven-day retreats to online and in-person coaching sessions and packages
Master Your Own Creative Process:
- Hone your intuition, imagination, and insight
- Break through creative blocks
- Evolve your personal practice
- Initiate a creative practice for self care
- Tap into the brilliance of your Inner Muse
- Bond with a like-hearted tribe creatives
Who does the Intuition Painting Facilitation Training serve?
People from many different walks of life, professional fields and levels of art experience can benefit from and utilize the unique experiential training of the Transformational Intuition Painting Facilitator Training. Whether you join the program primarily for professional or personal goals, your life will be transformed and enlivened by this extraordinary creative process.
Are you a life coach?
Adding intuitive creative modalities to your coaching tool kit can help to dramatically shift your clients from over-thinking and intellectualizing to direct contact with their soul purpose and path to reach it. Coaching through creativity is a fast-growing segment in the industry today. Intuition Painting is effectively coaching through art.
Are you a therapist or social worker?
Are you searching for a way to supplement your traditional work with clients? Would you like to learn new effective and fun ways to practice self-care for yourself and your clients? Can you imagine teaching workshops where painting becomes profound personal transformation with your clients? This facilitation training will help you open new doors and deeper levels of awareness, empowerment, and transformation for clients.
Are you an artist or art educator?
Many people arrive at the door of an expressive art studio as refugees from their own art education! If you are yearning for a direct un-premeditated experience of your creative energy (like you used to have as a kid) without the baggage that often came along with a degree in art or art education this training is for you! In the Intuition Painting training you will first recover and enhance your own joy in the creative process and then learn how to teach others in a way that does not restrict creativity to “how-to’s”, “craftsmanship” and sale-ability.
Are you experiencing a life transition?
Many people find transitions in life to be the perfect time to realign with their long lost muse. Transformational Intuition Painting can be a powerful segue to a new life path and career that combines your love of creativity with your desire to help others align with their own passion and purpose. You can learn how to use the Transformational Intuition Painting process to burn through stagnant energy, stale ideas, and “ruts” of living that are ready to be released. As your being fills with fresh creative energy and your mind opens to bright clarity you will learn all the nuts and bolts of creating a safe sacred space for your own creative work and to teach others.
Are you a spiritual leader, shaman, or seeker looking for new tools for spiritual growth?
Transformational Intuition Painting training you will learn how creating art as a meditation can lead to profound mindfulness, self awareness, and transcendence. For some, painting, becomes the preferred method of meditation capable of revealing and healing the limitations of the ego and wounds of the soul that may be clouding development on the spiritual path. The Transformational Intuition Painting process can be organized and facilitated as a means of spiritual practice used by spiritual directors, clergy, and lay people for their own self care and a potent modality for clients.
Are you a personal development warrior?
Recovering your natural creative imagination offers a new frontier in healing and personal evolutions, and some say the most rewarding journey of all. Beyond finding and fixing faults, beyond perfection, beyond becoming “better” is a vast land of authentic, genuine self expression where the true wonder of being a human being is explored and appreciated. If you are ready for this unlimited journey – this training may be right for you!
2018-2019 Facilitator Training includes 200+ hours of onsite training, didactics, ongoing Q&As facilitation practice, personal practice, coaching, & mentoring:
- 1 week in person Launch Retreat (Santa Fe, NM): September 2-8, 2018
- 1 week in person Closing Retreat (Highlands, NC): March 19-24, 2019
- 6 online modules (18 hours of instruction)
- 3 master facilitators
- Private Online Facebook Group
- 4 hours individual coaching & mentoring
- Facilitation practice (online & in person)
- Business model & sales funnel support
- Marketing strategy
- Business Resources (Communications, legal, promotions, etc)
- 6 weeks of online painting practice (buddy groups)
- Co-listening training & sessions
- Deep Personal creative process work
- Opportunity to assist a weekend workshop or retreat
- Learn various online and in person workshop styles
- Introduce alternate mediums & processes
- Earlybird Pricing is $4,975 US for Facilitator Training
- The deposit is $150 and is not refundable, but may be applied to tuition once accepted
* Not included in pricing are flights & accommodations for the onsite immersive retreats. Food and lodging fees are approximately $850+ for onsite retreats.
- 1 Intuition Painting Workshop or Retreat
If you are interested, please start the application process here:
About the trainers:
Elise Crohn: Founder of Juicy Creatives Studio and Intuition Painting Master Facilitator with 20+ years experience.
Pamela Hawkins: Artist and Art Medicine Woman, Pamela Hawkins is a Master Intuition Painting facilitator, writer, and presenter.
Send Us a Message or Question: